Thursday, January 20, 2011

Christmas Eve....

We were fortunate this year to have everyone here for Christmas! It was a great time!





We had our Nativity reenactment in the barn...Josh and Emily were awesome as Joseph and Mary, and Avery played Baby Jesus. Austin did not think this was right, as Avery is a girl and Jesus was a boy.

We had a special treat - Anastasia Topchiy (our Russian 'daughter') joined us for Christmas! Her first American Christmas. Of course, Christmas Eve is not complete without the 'feast'. Each person prepares a favorite food... it's so good!



The kids were just a little wired...sensory overload! But they got into the spirit of giving - we took them shopping to buy gifts for their family earlier in the week and they were so excited with the gifts they chose. They were even more excited to give them!


Christmas Day will be in the next post!



1 comment:

Hillary said...

Oh look I commented on your blog :). I am glad I was able to spend Christmas with the family. We sure did have a fun time!