
None of you who are reading this will recognize the title as a movie from awhile back....probably before you were born! Don't know how often we will have time to update this, but we'll see.....we love being here in Russia! We have made many lifetime friends here - one sister, Elena, in our branch comes each week with a new phrase in English - she practices during the week so she can say one or two things to me each Sunday. I do the same with Russian. Last week she approached me and said, "I love you"....I said, "я лювлю тебя", which means "I love you", too. It was a sweet moment! She is the one with the 'spotted' shirt. This was taken at our branch activity in February.
Here is dad eating borscht with some missionaries...good stuff!!! Next to him is Elder Lito - looks like he is extra hungry. He has decided we should adopt him. Next to him is Elder Reiblin (one of the Rowley girls used to babysit him). Elder Madsen looks a bit perplexed....there are 8 other missionaries in Khabarovsk besides us. These Elders are first-class missionaries!! We are thrilled and privileged to be able to serve with them!
4 comments:
Hey Lets hear some more stories and see some more pictures. Welcome fellow bloggers. Now the whole family has a blog page.
Yay! We're blogging buddies! I added you guys to our list of lucky people ( you're lucky because you are on our blog! Only special people get that!) I look forward to more stories and pics!
JOsh was right! He knew "from russia with love" was a movie...a James Bond movie....da da da daaaaaaaaa.....
haha my josh knew right away too! It must be in the name... :)
Post a Comment